torsdag 24. april 2014

bio oil

heija!
so if you seen my newest "styling high waisted denim shorts" you might have noticed that I have some stretch marks on the inside of my thighs. I have had it for maybe 3 years and it looks really bad! I mean stretch marks are never nice to look at but, I don't know, It is a very awkward place to have it and it makes me uncomfortable when i wear a bikini, shorts, dresses or skirts. So I bought Bio Oil, which has won like 167 prizes in the beauty community and it has been a best seller since 2002. I looked at some reviews about it on amazon and it seems like it is a very love/hate relationship. people ether worshipped it or hated it. So we'll see. Since my skin is usually a hipster when it comes to popular products, I really want to get it less visible. You have to rub it on 2 daily so the  easiest will probably be morning and night. It was 8 pounds in boots I think and it is about the same on amazon.
Kim Kardashian even loves it!
link
  
I will tell you all how I like it.
Keep your fingers crossed!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar