søndag 18. mai 2014

london

yesterday, me and my friend went to London to celebrate Norway's national day. we woke up 3 AM to take the train to Manchester, where we were flying to London. We traveled with vigin atlantic and it was so cute. They gave us snacks on a 45 minute flight and they were really nice! We went to southwark park where the celebration would take place. i think we were about 2000-3000 people. It was so great to hear norwegian all around me.
we have some fun traditions that I'm to lazy to explain couse it's compicated



 i don't really like champagne, might me because i don't drink alcohol, but i had to have a glass


later, around 3 pm we were hungry and went in to town , and needed to fin something to eat, so we went italian. i had never been i London before so we needed to go big ben and buckingham.
I LOVE LONDON

it was just so pretty there, and it was a really nice day aswell! I am posting a vlog from it soon , i just need to focus abit on my exam tomorrow and edit it

best froyo i have ever had btw! if you live or are in London, go to Yog, it is a small place beetween Green Park and all the car stores.

it kinda sucks that i only got to visit London once in my hole year, and that it was only for 12 hours

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar