fredag 13. juni 2014

takk England

I'm finally home in norway now after almost 10 months in blackpool in england. I am so happy that I did an exchangeyear and it was really worth it.  really enjoyed being in England and it also made me see what things i take for granted in Norway(like a dishwasher). I got do many things and meet so many new people. I came there with no friends but left with so many that I really hope I will see again. I might go back to Blackpool in Febuary, but we'll see.










thank you so much, to myself to being brave enough to leave the comfort of little Norway to move to a different country and also believing in myself. Also to all the people I met that made this year great!

if you have any questions about exchange year, just ask!  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar