lørdag 31. januar 2015

oj der va jeg vist

i hate blogposts that are just apologize for why you haven't posted anything in a while but i just have to.
I just go a job on the dance studio i dance at an now have dance sunday, monday, tuseday, wednesday and thursday, i also, as I think alot of you guy also have, school 5 days a week. I'm on my final year and it is alot of work and i spend alot of time making dances for the kids i now train. also sometimes i need to relax and try an be social and i don't really have that much time for that.
I went to Sweden last weekend on a senior skitrip, if i owned a go pro i would have filmed it, but i don't. I'm also having big problems getting to edit and upload videos from imovie latly, because i mught have made 3-4 videos since the last one, but have been able to upload it because of the fucking sofeware. I'm going to buy final cut i think but i have to get paid first. I also don't want to put out videos i don't believe in, and would much rather post videos maybe ever other week that I am proved of.
So I'm sorry

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar