lørdag 15. mars 2014

Update on Face finity foundation

So a while back I made a First impression video on the Max factor Face finity foundation, which is Covergirls 3 in 1 foundation. I wanted to give an update about how I am liking it, since it is a while since I made it and i didn't really give a straight answer. 
I still don't really need thr colour of it(light ivory 40), but that might just be the wrong colour for me. But I don't have really good skin so i need a foundation with good cover, but this gives more a medium coverage, and it just doesn't look very nice when i first put it on, it chances a bit during the day and looks better after around an hour.

 But something this foundation really delivers in is lasting power. As a person who usally gets oily skin after two hours, everything that gives me more time than that is very helpful. In the beggining, i used Maybellines super stay 24 hours water proof powder over. Since the foundation drys to a powdery finish and the powder drys to a more liqued finish they sort off clashed and it didn't really help on the lasting power. How ever, I started using the Porefessional powder from benefit or the deslich powder from urban decay on the places I get most oily. This makes it better.
I wish it gave me more coverage at once, so that it might be better if it was thicker.
I am giving it 5.6 stars out of 10

Have a good weekend!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar