lørdag 12. juli 2014

Karma

And a new blogpost from ne where i'm getting all emotinal and shit.
Well you might not but I actually believe in karma. Or I believe that it is the same balance in everyones life, in other words , everyone is equally lucky in their life. And i know, i know, this sounds very stupid and blonde coming from a girl sitting in her cabin in one of the richest and best countries in the world with good education, no poverty and a good health system. But what i mean is that my life seems very good, and over all it is. But i am really bad in school, i clearly have bad skin and I am not atractive and I don't really have any talent. I am not having a pitty party for myself here, i swear, I just want to make a point. And I know what you are thinking, i live well and i get many things that i want, I am not the last person to say that I am spoiled, but there is this one thing in my life, a very private thing i am never going to tell you guys, and that one thing does not happen very offten but it is so awful when it happen that i drop all the way down. This thing often happen when I am really happy, like karma decided that I now have had it well for a long time so something has to happen. Ofc i am not compearing my life to a poor child in syria or in the poor parts of Africa, but just think that if they had the chance to show their intellegence  or talented they would be world stars.
i might have been dicusing against myself here but i just need sometime to write down my thoughts, and by doing it here i can pretend that someone is reading it


Hope you all are having a great summer!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar