fredag 8. august 2014

ferdig!

so if you remember, I was redecorating our guest room, too my make up room/guest room. If you havn't seen it, this link is to an earlier blogpost with pictures from before I started. I am not 100% done, I have some small things I need to buy in to complete it, but I am happy about how it looks now!
so this is my makeup station, I painted all the walls and roof, the desk and the little jars with my brushes. I spray painted to mirror and chair.

 We havn't feeled this up yet, but I painted the shelfs and then I am having more pictures on the wall but I havn't decided how yet.
I painted only the little shelf in the corner, and we just bought a big bed blanket, because the fold out bed is so ugly! And I'm going to my more pillows.

I'm really happy about it, and I has really triggered my intrest for interior design, maybe that's my career path...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar