fredag 29. august 2014

på en måte tilbake

so today I had my first classes after the summer. If you don't know, a big part of the norwegian schools are in strike at the moment and i was suppose to start school last monday, so so far 2 weeks extra summer, which to tell you the truth is just really annoying and stupid. but my norwegian language teacher and religion teacher is not in strike(i know, it's weird), so i had two hours of religion today and if was nice because then i got to see my new class and even thou I know many of them already, it's fun to see who I'm going to spend my senior year with and as far as I got from those two hours, they seemed all very nice.
have a  nice weekend peeps, and I hope it's been a good start to school, college, uni or work!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar